Sunday, July 20, 2014

Field Trip

For information about the Plein-air Workshop in Holland, please visit  www.donaldjurneyworkshop.blogspot.com   


 Brenton Point, Newport

A quick post, to keep you in the loop. Tony Bevilacqua, Paul Batch, Brian Martin and I all went to Brenton Point, in Newport, Rhode Island, for a day of painting. In fact, we managed a half-day and a nice lunch, with Brian's wife, Amy.

Brian Martin (holding Elliott), Paul Batch, DJ, and Tony Bevilacqua
 Here's what I did, 11" x 14" (28x36cm).




Tomorrow, Monday July 21, we're off to the Blackstone River and Canal State Park, in Uxbridge, MA. Here's a photo from the web.


I haven't painted trees in a long time. Perhaps I'll do a seascape from my head. Hope you're painting.

*****************************************************

The Ogunquit Summer School of Art Ogunquit, Maine
 14-15 August 2014
27-28 September 2014
Contact them at 603-819-9100

Holland
 
4-12 September, Alkmaar, NL Contact me about this dbjurney@verizon.net TWO PLACES REMAINING

Toronto 6-10 October 2014
Contact me about this. dbjurney@verizon.net THIS CLASS IS FULL

Norway August 2015
Contact me to receive information as it becomes  available. dbjurney@verizon.net
 

Wales  A possible 2015 workshop for the Welsh Academy of Art
 

No comments:

Post a Comment